14 October 2020

Today was Yoga day

I got one item on my To-Dos started today! 

I took a Virtual Yoga class with Magically Mae (Jennie Mae Casillas) of Mae U Be Wellness in Phoenix Arizona. This was a class offered through a program I signed up for: Womxn on Purpose!

Things I noticed: I am far stiffer than I was the last time I did yoga. My belly gets in the way of my forward bends! And I also noticed that I loved it. Breathing exercises, stretches, twists, meditation. 

I especially loved the breath meditation during savasana, which made me think of all the things I want to breathe out of my life (jealousy, pain, worry, fear) and all the things I want to breathe in to my life (creativity, beauty, love). I need to do this more! Maybe Wednesday will be Yoga day from now on. 

Magically Mae is awesome. She meets with you in Zoom. has two cameras on her at all times so you can see both front and side, and gives wonderful feedback about what and how you should be feeling! While you would have to be in the WoP group to take this particular 90 minute session, she also offers group and individual classes by the month. 

Here is a taste of Magically Mae in video from the Spirit of Yoga page in Facebook!


1 comment:

kaushal kumar said...

Best education and health and yoga related tips .
you will get many information such as best health tips, education related and business related information, and questions asked in government and non government examinations and full form to be asked in those examinations. is mentioned in.
https://spstravelsevakendra.com